baking, bar, cooking, food, healthy, lemon, pinterest, recipe, recipes
- ¾ cup oat flour (made by pulsing about 1 cup of oats in your food processor until they form a flour)
- ¾ cup vanilla whey protein powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 packet stevia
- ½ cup egg whites
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9×9″ baking dish with oil or cooking spray.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in one bowl and all remaining ingredients in another.
- Pour the bowl of wet ingredients into the dry bowl and stir until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes, at which point the outsides should be golden in colour.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and allow it to cool completely before attempting to flip the…
View original post 45 more words